Mediation and Arbitration
Gallagher, Callahan & Gartrell can meet the alternative dispute resolution needs of businesses, professionals, individuals and municipalities. Mediation and arbitration are very successful methods of resolving legal disputes that allows the parties and counsel to control the outcome of the dispute rather than giving the decision-making authority to a jury, judge or appeals court.
The firm was awarded metropolitan first-tier rankings in the 2017 edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” Rankings including a first-tier ranking in Mediation.
The firm's highly recognized civil litigation attorney, Charles Bauer, provides mediation and arbitration services to lawyers and parties. Best Lawyers® selected Charlie as the 2015 "Lawyer of the Year" - Concord, NH Mediation. He has successfully handled a wide variety of mediation and arbitration disputes, and can help to resolve local, regional and national claims including:
- Employment claims
- Civil rights claims
- Legal and professional responsibility disputes
- Personal injury claims
- Construction disputes
- Discrimination claims
- Commercial matters
- Wrongful discharge claims
- Contract claims
- Sexual harassment disputes
- Real estate disputes
- Wrongful death claims
Bauer is recognized for excellence in mediation and arbitration, including cases related to personal injury, insurance, business litigation, and employment.
Types of disputes mediated include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Construction – multi-million dollar construction disputes between or among property owners, general contractors, subcontractors, and independent contractors.
- Business Litigation – disputes among businesses and partners over the fair and equitable dissolution of jointly owned companies.
- Contracts – contractual disputes between or among manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and retailers.
- Employment – disputes between employees and employers regarding wrongful termination, constructive discharge, sexual harassment, racial discrimination, Americans with Disabilities Act, and retaliation.
- Education – disputes between students and schools over claims of inadequate supervision, bullying, harassment, personal injuries, and Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Personal Injury – claims disputes, products liability, death cases, injuries parties, motor vehicles, commercial transportation companies, Dram Shop liability, civil rights, fire and explosions.
- Insurance - insurance coverage disputes concerning coverage, primary and secondary coverage, bodily injury, property damage, products coverage, and property damage.
Browse our NH Mediation articles in our Resources section.
Please use the online calendar below for your planning and scheduling convenience.