CONCORD, NH — Attorneys at the law firm of Gallagher, Callahan & Gartrell, PC have been named to the 2016 list of New England Super Lawyers® and the 2016 list of New England Rising Stars®.
- Charles P. Bauer is acknowledged as a top Civil Rights attorney
- R. Matthew Cairns is recognized for Personal Injury Defense: Products
- Dodd S. Griffith is acknowledged as a top Tax attorney
- Ari B. Pollack is recognized for Land Use / Zoning
- Samantha D. Elliott has been selected for the Rising Stars® list for General Litigation.
- Caroline K. Leonard has been selected for the Rising Stars® list for Civil Litigation – Defense.
Super Lawyers® is a listing of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The listing has been published annually since 1991. The list of Rising Stars® recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state — those who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less.
Selecting attorneys for inclusion on the 2016 New England Super Lawyers® lists involves a rigorous, multiphase selection process is used. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated on multiple indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. Only 5% of the attorneys in the state are chosen each year for the Super Lawyers® list, and no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the state are named to the Rising Stars® list.
Gallagher, Callahan & Gartrell is a leading business and litigation law firm in New Hampshire, representing local, regional, national and multi-national businesses, as well as non-profits, municipalities and individuals.