CONCORD, NH — Six attorneys at law firm Gallagher, Callahan & Gartrell have been selected as New Hampshire Super Lawyers for 2008. Attorneys named in their primary practice area are:
- Charles Bauer – Employment & Labor
- R. Matthew Cairns – Litigation Defense – Products
- Michael Callahan – Business Litigation
- John Funk – Banking
- Christopher Gallagher – Banking
- David Garfunkel – Business Litigation
New Hampshire Super Lawyers is an annual list of the top lawyers in the state based on a peer nomination, evaluation and selection process conducted by Law & Politics magazine. All candidates are evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. The list aims to represent the top 5% of the profession.
Gallagher, Callahan & Gartrell is a multidisciplinary law firm with offices in Concord, NH. Learn more at gcglaw.com.