GCG Attorneys Named “New England Super Lawyers and Rising Stars” for 2021
CONCORD, NH — Attorneys at the law firm of Gallagher, Callahan & Gartrell, P.C. have been named to the 2021 New England Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars® lists.
· Charles Bauer is acknowledged as a top Civil Rights attorney
· Samantha Elliott is acknowledged as a top General Litigation attorney
· Dodd Griffith is acknowledged as a top Business/Corporate attorney
· Ari Pollack is recognized for Land Use/Zoning
· Robert Dietel has been selected to the Rising Stars® list for Administrative Law
· Caroline Leonard has been selected to the Rising Stars® list for Business/Corporate Law
Only 5% of the attorneys in each state are chosen each year for the Super Lawyers® list, and no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the state are named to the Rising Stars® list. Selecting attorneys for inclusion on the 2021 New England Super Lawyers® lists involves a rigorous, multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated on multiple indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Gallagher, Callahan & Gartrell is a leading business and litigation law firm in New Hampshire, representing local, regional, national and multi-national businesses, as well as non-profits, municipalities and individuals.